1. What is MG? And is it a Chinese Brand?
stands for Morris Garages
and founded in 1924 in the UK
. Basically, this is a British Brand
which was acquired by SAIC Motor in 2006 and is widely credited for keeping the much- loved Brand alive through the SAIC UK Technical Center in Longbridge, Birmingham. It has assembly plants all across the Globe with some plants like in India, China and Thailand
setup to meet the demands of the Asian market.
2. What variants do you have and what about their ground clearance?
We currently have two variants i.e. GS and ZS
. For MG ZS
the ground clearance is 185 mm
whereas for MG GS
it is 200 mm
3. What is the engine displacement for the available models?
We have two Engine Variants for MG GS
, one is 1500cc with Turbo
, and the other 2000cc with Turbo
. Whereas for MG ZS
there are two variants, one is 1000 cc with Turbo
and the other is a 1500 cc (Non-Turbo)
4. What are the prices for the available models?
- MG ZS 1.5 STD AT – Rs. 5.350,000
- MG ZS 1.5 COM AT – Rs. 5,640,000
- MG ZS 1.0 LUX AT – Rs. 5,960,000
- MG GS 1.5T 6-MT STD – Rs. 5,800,000
- MG GS 1.5T 7-DCT AT STD – Rs. 6,500,000
- MG GS 1.5T 7-DCT AT COM – Rs. 7,090,000
- MG GS 2.0T AWD 6-DCT AT LUX – Rs. 8,150,000
5. What are the safety features?
- AIRBAGS (minimum 6 & 8 for other variants), Rear parking sensor with Rear view camera
- ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
- ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System)
- ARP (Anti Rolling Program)
- HDC (Hill Descent Control)
- CBC (Corner Brake Control)
- EBA (Emergency Brake Assist)
6. What is the mileage?
For MG GS
- 9 km/l and 13 km/l for MG ZS
7. How about Warranty?
2 years or 60,000 kilometers, whichever comes first from the date of Purchase.
8. Does It Come with Four-Wheel Drive?
Yes, we do have a four-wheel drive in one variant i.e. MG GS 2.0T LUX AWD (All Wheel
9. What about availability of parts?
Running parts as well as all other parts are easily available at our service centers in Kathmandu as
well as at Dealer’s point.
10. Do you have another showroom out of Kathmandu city?
Yes, Currently we have dealers at Britamode, Jhapa and other in Butwal.
Whereas Pokhara, Narayanghat and Dhangadhi will be setup very soon.